“Not only is health a normal condition, but it is our duty not only to attain it but to maintain it” – Joseph Pilates
Group Class and Private Session Policies:
- A signed health form and liability waiver is required prior to Pilates training and Myofascial Release. Please arrive a few minutes early prior to your appointment.
- Prenatal-Postnatal clients will need an OB-GYN note to participate in classes.
- New Pilates clients must take privates or introductory group classes before joining an existing group class.
- Please call, text or email for an appointment. Once you are scheduled, payments are made online to reserve your appointment.
- For convenience, it is recommended to have a credit card on file. Avoid late payments and late fees! Otherwise a $30 late fee is strictly enforced.
- Payment Methods: CASH, CHECKS, CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS.
- No class refunds or credit issued unless a class is cancelled by management.
- Cancellations: a 24 hour cancellation notice is required or you will be charged for the class.
- All regular classes expire 60 days after purchase. Introductory classes expire 30 days after purchase.
- A one time class extension may apply for unexpected illness or injury with MD note to return to class.
- Please note there is a friendly chocolate lab that visits the studio. If you are sensitive around dogs please let us know in advance.
- Arrive a few minutes early to organize and prepare your mind & body for class.
- Classes begin at scheduled times and last 50 minutes in duration. If you arrive a few minutes late please enter class quietly.
- Silent cell phones. If you must take a call, as a courtesy to others please step outside the studio.
- Place all personal items in the bins. Return all studio equipment back to original settings and wipe down all mats and equipment when class is finished.
- No outdoor shoes in the studio. Dance slippers or grip socks only. No bare feet for hygiene purposes.
- Workout attire required. No belts, zippers or buttons on the machines. Avoid baggy pants or shirts. Fitted clothing is best.
- Hair should be pulled off face as to not distract and long hair must be tied up for safety on the spring equipment.
- Avoid using heavy perfume, creams and oils before class. Minimize jewelry.